[ENG] The Big M2/Mi2 Hack FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)!

Alles over de Mi2 en de mogelijkheden wat betreft de software...
Plaats reactie
DeHaxxed

[ENG] The Big M2/Mi2 Hack FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)!

Bericht door DeHaxxed » 24-07-2013 11:37

There's a reasonable amount of people who want more information about hacking the Mi2, so I decided to make a FAQ about it.

Afbeelding

Is it possible to hack the M2/Mi2?
Everything is hackable, including the M2/Mi2.

Why are there no hacks available for the M2/Mi2, then?
I don't think it's the good protection, we just don't have a good picture of the hardware
inside the Mi2. This is because the DS and PSP are (internationally) much more popular.

I just want free games, is that possible?
No, this is currently not possible. There have been attempts to lower the credits, but
unfortunately the M2/Mi2 blocks games which have been altered.

What can the M2/Mi2 do after it's been hacked?
You could run Emulators on it, install different operating systems on it, and maybe make
games for it yourself :D ! It'd be even possible to install games without using credits.

(Why) is it so hard to hack this system?
If you don't (exactly) know the specifications, it is very difficult.

Why does hacking the M2/Mi2 take so long, while the DS(i)/3DS/PSP etc. is hacked so fast?
There are much more people who have (one of) these systems than there are people with
an M2/Mi2. A hacker is much more likely to buy popular systems to experiment with it.

I want the system to be hacked RIGHT NOW!!
Progress needs time. If you don't want to wait, start yourself by experimenting with the
games you can download at Intertoys.

How do you know if the M2/Mi2 is hacked?
Use a search engine and use keywords like 'mi2 hack', 'mi2 console hacked' and 'mi2 free games'.
If someone on this forum stumbles upon a hack, I'm sure that person would post a new topic on that.

I still have a question, could you answer it?
I can answer most questions.

I hope this helped and answered all of your questions. If you still have any questions, just ask me in this topic or PM me :wink:
Ik heb de Mi2 niet, maar ik weet heel veel over dit soort apparaten.

Mijn telefoons & zakcomputers: Palm Zire 31 > Garmin iQue 3600 > HP H2200 > HP HX4700 > HTC Diamond > HTC HD2 met Windows Phone 7
Afbeelding

DeHaxxed

Updates

Bericht door DeHaxxed » 24-07-2013 14:01

[This post is reserved for updates.]
Ik heb de Mi2 niet, maar ik weet heel veel over dit soort apparaten.

Mijn telefoons & zakcomputers: Palm Zire 31 > Garmin iQue 3600 > HP H2200 > HP HX4700 > HTC Diamond > HTC HD2 met Windows Phone 7
Afbeelding

Plaats reactie